How To Know About The Most Appropriate Technique For Hair Restoration?
The frequency of hair loss is increasing due to environmental changes, hectic daily lives, increased pollution, and altered lifestyles. Since hair loss is becoming more common among younger people as well as adults, it has become a sensitive topic. Hair loss undoubtedly affects one’s social and personal life, but it also has a significant influence on one’s working life because companies these days’ value young.
A growing number of people are selecting hair transplants as a permanent cure to their hair loss, considering the operation to be a lifesaver. The results of a hair transplant seem completely natural and last a lifetime. Hair follicles from donor locations are transferred and then properly implanted at the appropriate bald spot in this purely restorative surgery.
It is stated that the operation is quite straightforward, and that is absolutely true—but only if it is carried out by professionals. The surgeon’s experience is what assures successful procedures and flawless results. There is historically expensive hair transplant cost in Mumbai because to the city’s greater cost of living, the amount of well-known patients it attracts from Bollywood stars, and the innumerable struggling performers who keep up their good looks in hopes of landing a break.
There may not be many clinics offering the best hair transplant in Mumbai, but the prices at these amenities are quite high. The majority of celebrities who seek for the best hair transplants in India travel to Jaipur and Delhi, which are regarded as the centers of these procedures.
Everyone wants to obtain the best results possible because the surgery delivers permanent benefits, and the places listed above are well-known for having some of the best clinics with amazing results. The Medispa hair transplant clinic is well-known for having the best success rate in hair transplantation and is recognized globally for its proficiency in the industry. Without a doubt, we have the largest and most skilled hair transplant team in the country.
Dr Suneet Soni is one of the fewest surgeons in India performing Giga sessions and harvesting more than 5000 hair grafts in single session. He performs combination technique by harvesting from scalp, chest, beard and probably pubic area to deliver a very high density hair transplant.
So you can definitely trust him for a maximum density with world class natural looking hair transplant.
Known for his exceptional hair transplant surgery, Dr. Suneet Soni is highly esteemed not just domestically but also internationally.
Hair transplant techniques
Two contemporary methods are used for hair transplant cosmetic surgery, and they differ in how follicular grafts are harvested. These methods consist of:
FUT hair transplantation, also known as strip method or follicular unit transplantation, involves taking a thin strip from the donor region, usually from the side and back of the head. The donor area is then moved to a room designated for graft segregation, where individual grafts are dissected. The recipient’s bald region is then implanted with these individual follicular units.
Follicular unit extraction, or FUE hair transplantation: This treatment involves removing individual hair follicles from the donor area, primarily from the back and side of the head, and transplanting them to the bald area of the recipient.
These methods are chosen to instruct patients based on their specific needs, and each has a unique set of criteria and restrictions. When executed by skilled professionals and utilizing state-of-the-art equipment, both of these methods yield remarkable outcomes. As a result, no approach is seen to be superior to another; rather, the technique used for a given instance is optimal based on the surgeon’s wise selection.
Which method of hair transplantation is best for you?
The following is a list of the variables that determine which strategy is best for you:
- Area of baldness: The Norwood scale, which illustrates the area of baldness, is used to determine the amount of baldness. The procedure and number of transplants needed are determined on the amount of baldness. FUE is preferable for facial hair transplants and beginning baldness since fewer grafts are needed, but FUT is more suited for advanced baldness due to its ability to get a high number of grafts.
- Number of grafts needed: This is an important consideration when choosing a hair transplant process since the number of grafts needed is a significant determining factor. If around 3000–3500 grafts are needed, the FUT procedure is the method of choice. When between 2000 and 2500 grafts are needed, the FUE hair transplant procedure is recommended. When treating severe baldness such as Norwood class VI and VII, a combination of FUT and FUE is used, allowing for the extraction of over 4,000 grafts without going outside the safe region.
- Age: FUT or combo procedures are recommended for young people with higher risk of progressive hair loss, since they both offer donor preservation for future sessions if needed. If grafts are overharvested, the donor area’s density may be depleted, which is a restriction of the FUE procedure.
- Density of hair at the donor site: Depending on the required quantity of grafts, any procedure might be recommended if the donor location has the suitable density of hair. FUT or combined hair transplantation is recommended when the donor site has low density since FUE hair transplantation may result in overharvesting and a breach of the safe donor area.
- The infrastructure of the clinic you have chosen: Many less expensive clinics lack the necessary facilities to do FUT, which calls for a fully staffed and furnished operatory. These clinics favor FUE above other options for each patient, depending on the circumstances. However, caution should be used to steer clear of such clinics as the overharvesting of grafts by the FUE process lowers the dependability of outcomes.