Diepenbrock Facial Cosmetic Surgery has been serving patients throughout the United States and overseas for over a decade. With offices in Warsaw and Fort Wayne, Indiana, Dr. Diepenbrock is one of the few double board certified Facial Cosmetic Surgeons in the area. Dr. Diepenbrock continues to be in high demand for facial cosmetic procedures, injectables, and non-surgical rejuvenation procedures. In response to the growing requests for facial cosmetic plastic surgery in Warsaw, the practice is seeking to hire a Nurse Injector Skin Care Expert.
Job Responsibilities for Nurse Injector Skin Care Expert
While having a demonstrated passion for facial cosmetic surgery is important, some of the core responsibilities and duties of the Nurse Injector Skin Care Expert include:
- Performing non-invasive services and treatments including but not limited to neuromodulators, facial fillers, and skin rejuvenation
- Performing skin analyses, evaluation, and treatment on patients
- Developing new strategies for injectables and non-surgical rejuvenation
- Maintaining and growing social media presence to promote facial cosmetic surgery practice
- Possessing a strong knowledge of patient care techniques/trends in skincare and injectables
- Developing a specific treatment plan for clients and ongoing follow-up
- Developing pre-operative and post-operative care of surgical patients
- Occasionally assisting with surgical procedures
- Working special events as assigned
- Traveling between offices in Warsaw and Fort Wayne (primary location) as needed
Qualification for Nurse Injector Skin Expert
- Registered Nurse or Nurse Practitioner (required)
- Med Spa, physician office, dermatology, or plastic surgery industry experience (required)
- Experience with lasers, or willingness to learn (required)
- Must have previous social media experience (required)
- Previous esthetician experience (preferred)
- Neuromodulator and facial fillers experience (preferred)
- Experience with PRP injections (preferred)
- Knowledge of skincare regiments (preferred)
About Diepenbrock Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Diepenbrock Facial Cosmetic Surgery specializes in surgical and non-surgical facial rejuvenation. While some patients seek a plastic surgeon in Warsaw, the plastic surgery in Warsaw category encompasses a broader range of services, of which Diepenbrock Facial Cosmetic Surgery only provides cosmetic procedures related to and of the face.
Dr. Ryan Diepenbrock, DDS, FAACS understand that each patient has his or her own perception of beauty and is why he takes every patient’s viewpoint of his or her face very seriously. Dr. Diepenbrock uses a personalized approach to understand each person’s aesthetic goals then utilizes state-of-the-art proven techniques to optimize their experience and results.
While a growing number of adults may seek plastic surgery in Warsaw, Dr. Diepenbrock specializes on facial cosmetic surgery and procedures only. He is double board certified in Facial Cosmetic Surgery and is one of only a small group of surgeons who completed an American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery accredited fellowship in facial cosmetic surgery. Oftentimes, patients who are seeking a plastic surgeon in Warsaw for a facial procedures or facial cosmetic surgery, are thrilled to learn about the specialized expertise of Diepenbrock Plastic Surgeon Procedures in Warsaw IN.
To learn more about the practice and read patient reviews, visit Diepenbrock Warsaw IN Facial Plastic Surgery.
How to Apply for Nurse Injector Skin Expert at Diepenbrock Facial Cosmetic Surgery in Warsaw
If you are qualified and interested in applying for this position, please complete the application posted on the company website at https://diepenbrockfacialcosmeticsurgery.com/careers/. Please include your resume along with a cover letter describing all relevant experience with injectables, operating room procedures, and pre/post-op management. Please also include your salary requirements and why you would be the best candidate to join this team. No phone calls.